OEM Part Number: TS-0401-1101
- EFI fuel regulator
- 3 x 1/8″ NPT ports
- 1/8″ NPT Gauge port
- Capable of regulating up to 800hp of fuel flow
- 1:1 manifold pressure ratio with no load losses
- 30-90psi base pressure range
- Stainless steel internals providing maximum integrity and reliability
- Suitable for all fuel types
- Operational between -35ºC to +200ºC
- MILSPEC diaphragm
- Reference port is 1/16 NPT with hose end nipple supplied
- Manufactured, Assembled and Validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Turbosmart’s FPR800 is a motorsport proven fuel pressure regulator capable of supporting up to 800HP fuel systems. With Stainless Steel valve and seat, MILSPEC diaphragm and industry leading 1:1 fuel ratio control, there’s no application to harsh for the FPR800. Available in Black, Blue, Red and Purple the FPR800 is easily at home in race application or modified street car.
Featuring two 1/8″ NPT inlet ports, one 1/8″ NPT return port and 1/8″ gauge port, 30-90 PSI base pressure adjustment, 1:1 ratio, premium MILSPEC diaphragm and stainless steel valve + seat allow for ANY fuel type including E85 and is suitable for engines with up to 800hp fuel systems. Turbosmart FPR’s feature a non-directional bias to regulation, so no matter where the fuel comes in they will regulate the same.