Designed for high temperature applications and helps to protect vital lines and signal cables whilst sustaining the presentation of the engine bay.
Presenting the ultimate in hose and cable heat protection, this is the highest level of heat protection Funk Motorsport offers for your braided lines! This is the perfect sleeve for areas that are subject to rapid changes in temperature. Heat sleeving protection is vital for maintaining reliability in your track car or protecting the major oil lines within your race car. Whilst, silicon Hose sleeving is not necessarily going to increase performance of your car like Gold Foil Tape, our Black High Heat Sleeving will continue to ensure that it is running at maximum performance for a longer period of time, without failure or loss of performance due to excessive build up on your fuel lines, oil lines, or AN hoses.
Our wipe easy black heat protection sleeving is stretchy enough to work over all sizes of pipework, to create snug heatproof protection in all conditions. Apply a flame to this for a short period and you will be protected, giving you time to extinguish a problem before it spreads to your flammable fluids! Our high performance protection sheaths are rated for heat flashes of up to 1650°C, whilst surviving consistent abuse of up to 550°C. This product will provide a longer lifespan for components alongside an aesthetic design.
- Oil line heat protection, to keep oil running at the optimal temperature for your car.
- Fuel line heat lagging, to prevent from chances of fuel vapour lock, by keeping the fuel cool and not allowing it to evaporate.
- Thermal Cable Sleeving, to ensure the car’s brain gets clear and undistorted signals, providing top performance, as it was intended.
- Coolant pipe heat protection, don’t let your engine bay heat up your coolant more than it needs to. Protect it from heat soak, by creating an insulation jacket around it.
- Wiring loom protection, which are all in close proximity to high-temperature sources like exhaust manifolds and turbos
- AN line protection
- Engine bay tidying
- Regularly used in OEM manufacturing in the automotive industry.